Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas lunch

Today Microsoft invited us all to a "free" Christmas Lunch.
I object to free, as we have worked very hard for this meal.
It was a starter of chicken salad with Ceasar dressing, salmon or turkey main course and then a selection of desserts. There were at leat six different ones to choose from. i.e. the dessert was the best part of the meal.
Tomorrow is the last day in work before leaving for Sweden, but I haven't had my holidays approved yet, so I might get a rejection tomorrow. Not that I care, I'm going anyway. No way they are going to stop me at this late stage.
I just keep my fingers crossed that the snow they are predicting won't stop us from getting there.
Looking forward to meeting friends and family sooo much. See you soon.


"Hej tomtegubbar slå i glasen..."

No comments:

Post a Comment