Wednesday 22 September 2010

Dublin bus, serving the entire community - what a joke



I am at war with Dublin Bus.
They managed to screw up one of the lines that actually worked fine this week.
My bus to work has changed route and time-table, which means the bus does not show up at all or twenty minutes late.
The intervall between busses has increased to the double.
And on top of that today, the third day since the change, the bus that would take me home, just drove on pass the bus-stop with five people standing there waiting. It was also 15 minutes late.
I rang Dublin Bus and left a complaint, so I am waiting for them to get back to me. I only wish the Luas was already up and running so that I wouldn't have to be bothered.
Well, fingers crossed tomorrow morning the bus will show up.


No comments:

Post a Comment