Sunday 21 November 2010

My days off



My days off from work I have spent mostly with the boys.
I planned one night at a hotel, but that did not happen. Too much to do in the house and watching the boys. Alexandra & Gary also had their "Harry Potter" cinema day. There always seem to be something to do other than what I plan. Right now Sean has shown up in my room to teach me a game. "What hat is missing on the Lego man"? This is what happens constantly. If Nate is not hungry, sleepy or grumpy and wanting attension, Sean will show up and ask you to play a game he just invented or just to have a talk. I love them to bits and it is soo hard to say to Sean that I am busy doing something else, so mostly I give up my activity to join his. This time though Alexandra came up and brought Sean downstairs to his playroom. I feel bad for being selfish, but sometimes I need to be by myself and just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment