Monday 1 November 2010

Monday, Monday

It's freakin' Monday again!!!! How come the weekends are so much shorter than two weekdays??? It baffles me.
Only two people in the team for two weeks as well so it's just too busy in work.

I need a proper holiday, at least two weeks with no "must dos".
At least I have applied for three days in November and hopefully they will be approved so I can rest up before the madness in December.

I am also looking forward to our christmas party on the 10th of December. We have booked rooms in the Hilton, so we can have a lie in the morning after, and not have to hunt for a taxi in the middle of the night. It will be a nice change to have the hotel breakfast, not having to make it myself, and then go home and still have one and a half day left of the weekend.
After that it's only a couple of weeks before we leave for christmas celebration in Sweden. Sooooo looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment