Sunday 25 July 2010

Sunday morning

Sunday morning, waking up after a nice long sleep.
Sean is up playing with his Lego, Gary is with him, Alex and Nate are still asleep at 9.40.

We warched "2012" yesterdeay. Soooo american. The sentimental scenes are just as many and as cheesy as an american movie can get away with. Naturally it is the Americans who saves the world, again.
Yeah, sure the would.
We also bought "The lovely bones" on DVD but I am not sure when to watch it. It is such a cruel and disturbing storyline, but still I hear it is really good. Anything based on real life is always better that fiction. We'll just have to watch it when it is not too late at night so you get some time to talk about it after. I beleive you need to.

So, breakfast is done and I guess I'll get on with today's sewing. Trying to design a quilt for my bed. Not as easy at it might sound. I want it to be usable in any room without being a total colour miss-match. Good luck to me, hey?

Talk to you later. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment