Friday 28 May 2010

Friday at last

It has been a very long and busy week in work.
There are requests that can make you go nuts. It is almost impossible to get them sorted or processed, but after yesterday's month end it has now calmed down.
Alexandra is finally allowed to drive again which is a huge releif.
I can from next week on start at my normal time in work.

Sean is going away this evening with auntie Shelley. I don't know what they are up to but they seem to always find some really fun things to do. Good for Sean, and for Shelley as well I think.

Alexandra and I are going to see the "Sex and the City 2" movie tomorrow. I have heard it is not as good as the first one. Probably rushed to milk the concept while possible.
Fingers crossed it's not too bad.

This evening me and Gary are going to Kaylee's leaving party in Dandelion. That should be great fun. I will miss Kaylee as she is one of the most positive people in work. But I can understand that she wants to get on with her life and get the education she wants. Good luck with everything back in Denmark, Kaylee!

I'll try to get some work done now, if the depression from last nights fiasko in Eurovision doesn't hindre me. lol.

Enjoy the weekend. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment