Monday 24 May 2010

Finally another post


I have been soooo bad at adding posts on this blog.

However I have my reasons. And I think they are valid. Hope you agree.

Firstly Alexandra had Nathaniel and the c-section took it's tole on her. And all of us in the family.

She is finally slowly healing from that and the infections that it resulted in.

Also my mother and Anders were here for a week and that did not give much time for anything but baby, Sean and our visitors.

It was very nice to have them here. Unfortunately the Irish wether was the worse we have had in a long time. But we did go on the Dulin Tour-bus to see the city centre. Something I have been wanting to do since I moved here but haven't got around to until now.

Anyway, I have some new pictures of my favourite boys. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment