Tuesday 30 March 2010

IKEA

I never thought that I could be so obsessed with IKEA. When I lived in Sweden I went to IKEA maybe once very three months and I lived ten minutes away from the shop.
Since they opened in Dublin in July 2009 I have been there at least once a month.
The difference in style and prices to what was offered in Dublin before IKEA is huge.
Every time I go there there is so many people, so it seems to be a big success even with the Irish.
After spending 6 hours in the shop on saturday I was wrecked, but I had to get up and receive the shipment of furniture, a Billy, on Suday and assemble the thing. I am so glad that I have done this all before and it was quite qick to put it togehter.
Anyway, the hole weekend ended up being about IKEA. I am a pittyful Swede. The weekend high is shopping in a Swedish store.

No comments:

Post a Comment